Sunday, April 16, 2006

Meme time...

Here's a quiz sent over from Betty - whose quiz I apparently came joint first in over on The Ineluctable Modality of Being. A nice surprise on a hungover Easter Sunday morning!

Eyes down...

1. What is the most dishonest thing you've ever done?
2. Name one thing your family is famous for.
3. Where was the most unusual place you've made love?
4. What is the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
5. With whom would you favourite fantasy be?
6. Describe your most disastrous outfit.
7. Describe your first memory of having an accident.
8. What is the cruellest thing someone has ever done to you?
9. When/where was your first ever brush with the law?
10. What is your best ever fancy dress outfit?

My answers will be posted (if and) when I regain full consciousness. After a recent visit from Virtual Stella, yesterday I was engaged in discourse with Old Dutch (Grolsch) and Big Red (Cote du Rhone). Avatars of alcohol rising up before me... Must work on my new project out of WSB - 'The last words of Dutch Grolsch.'

2 comments:

Molly Bloom said...

Awww come on - we're waiting for your answers! Virtual Stella and all!

I've been on Frangelico and white wine. Goodness, the monks would be proud!

Molly Bloom said...

I've done your 'prize' for you. It is a story. I hope you like it.