Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas Mix 2... Prince Far I... Burning Star Core... Sidney Bechet... Miles Davis... Arcana... Howling Wolf... Fugazi... Jackson C. Frank... and more

And now it's Christmas Day... Another mix...

1.Prince Far I – Heavy manners
2.Burning Star Core – This moon will be your grave
3.Sidney Bechet – Blues in thirds
4.Miles Davis – Jeru
5.Arcana – Derek Bailey/Bill Laswell/Tony Williams – Tears of astral rain
6.Howling Wolf – How many more years
7.Fugazi – Repeater
8.Jackson C. Frank -Yonder come the blues
9.Booker Ervin – Den Tex
10.The Impressions – The girl I find
11.J.S.Bach (K. Richter) – Dem wir das Heilig mitz wit Freuden lasse



WordsandmusicXmasMix2
Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Merry Christmas to you and thanks for those mixes. Most of all, thanks for your blog, your writing, the music and your personnality that is alive through that. It's part of my daily routine to stop at your place. A nice 2008 to you and your loveones.

Cheers from Montreal.

Rod Warner said...

... hi there and thanks for the kind words! I'm just sat here waiting for xmas dinner and listening to a strange mixture of Charles Gayle alternating with xmas carols - sort of works! I'm not cooking this year - my daughter is downstairs doing the honours! Seasons greetings to you... now, where did I put the vodka? In a beautiful but frequently mad world - here's to music!