Friday, March 02, 2007

In France... amnesia... fatigue... Chet Baker (!)

Blogging will probably resume properly tomorrow... I arrived in France a couple of days ago for ten days, equipped with plenty of tracks to keep posting while away... to discover the internet connection at my friend's house on the island was kaput... some server problem... this was sorted out with marathon phone calls by her at last this morning... intrepid! So I sat tonight to do a quick post - to discover that I was unable to log on to blogger... time passed... much profanity and repeated but useless tries - until I finally realised that I was using the wrong username! Amnesia... fatigue plays strange tricks! But I will return after sleep... à propos of nothing except absurdity and fun... I saw Chet Baker's double again on Nantes railway station... à demain...

No comments: