Thursday, February 08, 2007

Winter comes to God's Little Acre.... A snowman called Frank... and some jazz...

Blogging has been delayed due to illness (again – boring but inevitable) but should be back on track tomorrow at the latest... Meanwhile...The snow has arrived in God's Little Acre – here are a couple of photos of the boy Jake and Scott building a snowman – called Frank...































Here are some ongoing links that are for large files (over 20MB) – these are not reposts but have been up for a while and I will be deleting them very soon. A reminder - files under 20MB, which are the majority that I post, are only up for a week (although I will usually comply with a request for a repost):

Gil Evans
La Nevada
Download

Buy

Albert Ayler
Masonic Inborn Part One
Download



Buy


John Zorn
Mikhail Zoetrope Part One
Download

Buy

Keith Jarrett
Koln Concert Part One
Download

Buy

Tony Oxley
Saturnalia
Download

Buy

Albert Ayler
Holy Holy
Download

Buy


Dizzie Gillespie
Oro, Incienso y Mirra
Download


Buy


Miles Davis
Funky Tonk
Download


Buy

2 comments:

Happy In Bag said...

I like Frank. Feel better soon.

Rod Warner said...

... I was going to say that Frank is cool -but that's a joke too far, even for me (oh, I've said it anyway!)... thanks for the comment... I ebb and flow with the illness... coming up again now after being wiped out for a few days... the game's afoot!