Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Download problems sorted...

The download problem with YouSendit has now been sorted out... apparently their new policy gives a limit - which people had exceeded this week - for downloading files. This has now been upped so fire away... Re Anon comment about the Mingus... I've been looking at other options for downloads as backup but there have been a couple of good reasons to stay with SaveFile for longer downloads up to now... It's all about time and energy - both of which I have had in short supply recently. But I did check it out and it was very slow... maybe a blip but I'll have a think about it... This week there will be a big file clearout and update which I've needed to do for some time regarding the SaveFile downloads and I have been looking at other options... Stay tuned...

No comments: