Monday, January 11, 2010

We get requests... Cecil Taylor/Evan Parker/Barry Guy/Tony Oxley... re-up

I had a request for this from Wayfaerer (who is a contributor to an interesting blog here) and actually found it quicker than I thought I would do... after another move a few months ago I've still got boxes stacked up and unsorted but the gods guided my hand swiftly... so, this is a quartet, Cecil Taylor, Evan Parker, Barry Guy and Tony Oxley, playing 'Last.' Recorded in Berlin on September 26th, 1990, I wrote at length about this track here in 2006 so... that's it...


Cecil Taylor Quartet
Cecil Taylor (p) Evan Parker (ss, ts) Barry Guy (b) Tony Oxley (d)
Last
Download
Buy

2 comments:

kingpossum said...

Thanks so much! I wasn't aware of this show, and there's never enough Taylor/Oxley...

Rod Warner said...

You're welcome...