Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring and all mix...

Things have been a trifle hectic since I got back - but here is my seasonal mix, prepared before I left for Berlin - and forgotten about until about half an hour ago...
More mp3s and the usual guff tomorrow - but for now here is the tracklist for:

Spring and All (thanks WCW)



1. Clifford Thornton – Tout le pouvoir au peuple
2. Duke Ellington - Moonbow
3. Georgia Ann Muldrow – New Orleans
4. Jelly Roll Morton – Sidewalk Blues
5. Tom Lehrer – Poisoning pigeons in the park
6. Miles Davis – I could write a book
7. Da Lata - Cores
8. Odd Nosdam – Forever Heavy
9. John Martyn – I'd rather be the devil
10. Burial – Ghost Hardware
11. Whitedog – Crashing
12. Sonny Rollins – Without a song
13. Bessie Smith – After you've gone
14. Velvet Underground+Nico – Sunday Morning
15. Sandy Denny – No more sad refrains
16. Frank Marmion – The hole in the elephant's bottom

DOWNLOAD

Have fun...

No comments: